WELCOME TO SHADY LAKE RV PARK IN SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS
We are about an hour east of Dallas in east Texas.
SNOWBIRDS and BIKERS WELCOME!
Small group tent area
- Utilities: sewer, water, and 30/50 amp service
- Restroom, shower, and laundry facilities (guests only)
- Cable TV
- Catch and release fishing on our beautiful duck pond where you can feed the ducks and if you’re lucky see their ducklings, with huge catfish and bass
- COMING SOON: Dog run and paddle boats
- Many shade trees
- Electric surcharge applies for monthly customers.
- Rates include 2 adults. $3/additional adult per day.
- Rates are subject to change. Please call us at (903) 885-8885 for current rates.
- All reservations require a credit card to be guaranteed. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee.
- Please contact office for monthly information
- Dogs are welcome with some breed restrictions
- We have 2 pet areas (please keep all pets leashed)
- Long pull-through sites can accommodate big rigs
- Some monthly sites are covered canopies
Under New Ownership and New Management. We are making changes.
- Close to 3 prime Texas fishing and boating lakes and State Parks
- 5 minutes from Walmart, shopping, and dining
M-F 9 -12 and 3 – 6(7)
- We always have the phone on. Give us a call anytime.
- After hours check-in is available.
- On-site management
CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION! (903)885-8885
We are a Good Sam Park